Fire Stick, well known streaming device in this digital world, launched by Amazon which converts ordinary TV into smart TV but Ordinary TV must be enabled with HDMI port and it also requires stable Wi-Fi internet. It is true that Wi-Fi speed is second major aspects to consider for the Fire Stick users and the first one is fire stick frozen. In case of having low speed of Wi-Fi internet, it may cause streaming issues. In this situation, it has been the first step for the Fire Stick users to check the internet speed. Many of the Fire Stick users are unable to check the internet speed on their devices, if you are one of them, you are at the right place but you must go through this post till the end. But in case you are facing any kind of issue with Fire Stick device and you need best support to fix it then feel free to get in touch with amazon fire stick customer service team to resolve it.
How To Check Internet Speed On Fire Stick:-
Checking internet speed on Amazon Fire Stick is possible in many ways; this post has covered two prominent modes of checking internet speed: using internet speed test app, using Analiti known as speed test on Fire Stick.
Check Internet Speed Test On Fire Stick Using The Internet Speed Test App:-
The following steps are going to help to check the internet speed on Fire Stick:
- To begin with, access the home screen of your Fire Stick and select the search option and find option. If you are having old version of Fire Stick, you must select the lens icon which is located in the top-left corner.
- In the search option, you will type “speed test”.
- And then, you will find the search result and click on the “speed” test.
- Now, click on the “Internet Speed Test” App.
- Click either on download or get option and you will be asked to wait until app gets installed.
- As app has been installed, you will click on the “open”.
- Now, click “start test” option.
- Now, you will be able to check the internet speed.
Using Analiti Check Internet Speed Of Fire Stick:-
With the help of the Analiti, one can test the internet speed of the Fire Stick. The steps which need to be followed by you are given below.
Analiti app is available in the Amazon app store from there it can be downloaded by you.
- To begin with, move on to the search option, and type the keyword like Analiti in the search option.
- In the search results, you will find Analiti to click on it.
- Now, either you click on the download or get option which depends on the option.
- As the app gets installed, click on open option.
- Now, move on to the left menu to click on the “detailed test” option.
- After that, there will be two results in two different colors: the recolor is dedicated to the download speed or green color for the upload speed.
It is an essential thing to text the speed of the internet on Fire Stick. So you can watch your favorite digital content on your Fire Stick streaming device with ease.
- Career Level: Department Head
- Experience: 6 - Year
- Salary: 299.99
- Job Type: Fix
Job detail will be here