The taxpayer shall process the GST Registration application through Goyal Mangal & Company platform, GST Common Portal, or through a GST Facilitation Centre.
To begin the GST Registration process, the applicant must provide his/her PAN, mobile number, email address, and also the state of registration.
After providing the information online, the Common Portal validates the PAN of the applicant from the database maintained by the Central Board of Direct Taxes.
Further, an OTP is sent to the mobile number and email address mentioned in the registration form along with a temporary reference number.
Using the temporary reference number, the applicant must then complete Part-B of the FORM GST REG-01 along with that is duly signed application and documents.
The application form can be submitted electronically through the GST Common Platform or through a GST Facilitation Centre.
To know more about obtaining a GST registration in India, contact a CAGMC – Best CA in Jaipur
Why to Choose Goyal Mangal & Co.?
Trained and trusted professionals: Our chartered accountants hold the Certificate of Practice (COP), that is recognized by the ICAI, making them trustworthy, experienced and knowledgeable.
Time efficient: All our accounting services are just a click away as we bring you some of the best experts in the industry who will save your travel time and the time that you’ll take to find a good CA on your own.
Pocket-friendly: We provide Best GST Registration in Jaipur for all budget brackets that can be afforded by a salaried employee as well as a businessman. They are cost-efficient and affordable.
Time Limit for GST Registration
GST registration is mandatory for both business and not-for-profit entities that supply taxable goods or services in India.
The period for applying for GST registration is within 30 days of becoming liable to obtain GST registration.
The individual shall obtain GST registration when the entity crosses the threshold aggregate turnover, initiates business involved in inter-state supplies or involved in e-commerce transactions.
Who Needs a GST Registration Number?
The following types of persons or entities shall obtain GST registration irrespective of turnover:
- Persons making any inter-State taxable supply, irrespective of the threshold
- Casual taxable persons, irrespective of the threshold
- Persons who should pay tax under reverse charge, irrespective of the threshold
- Non-resident taxable persons, irrespective of the threshold
- Individuals those require to deduct tax
- Persons who supply goods and/or services on behalf of other registered taxable persons whether as an agent or otherwise, irrespective of the threshold
- Input service distributor
- Persons who supply goods and/or services, other than branded services, through electronic commerce operator, irrespective of the threshold
- Every electronic commerce operator, irrespective of the threshold
- Aggregator who supplies services under the applicant’s brand name or applicant’s trade name, irrespective of the threshold
- Other person or class of persons as notified by the Central Government or a State Government on the recommendations of the Council.